LJI Fort Bend LLC
Breathe Easy, Feel Comfort
LJI Fort Bend LLC is a residential & light commercial HVAC contractor. LJI specializes in the installation, service, and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems in the south-central coastal plains of Texas. LJI offers the most efficient HVAC equipment and products at fair, affordable prices. LJI honors warranties and offers seasonal rebates and financing options year round. LJI is a Lennox Premier Dealer with Lennox factory trained and NATE certified technicians. Additionally, LJI delivers real solutions to homeowners and small business owners with poor indoor air quality. This includes anything from carbon clean air purifiers to fresh ai ventilation and dehumidification.
Schedule a Service
- Available in 3 year, 5 year, or 10 year terms
- Homeowner’s cost of the extended warranty can be less expensive than charges for one repair**
- Fully transferable to new homeowner if original owner sells their home
- No deductibles or cancellation fees
- Warranty is 100% underwritten and fully insured
- Get $25 off next service or product for review on Google, Facebook, or Yelp.*
2.) New Customer Online Special $50 off Maintenance Agreement or first service*
3.) 10% Discount for Seniors, Veterans, Educators, & First Responders**
Expires 12/31/19. Allow only one claim per property. Cannot be used in combination with another promotion.
**Proof is required through some form of photo identification. Not applicable to shipping cost, tax, or equipment installations. For service repairs or service agreements only.
Federal Solar Tax Credit – Available through 2021
- The U.S. government offers a Solar Tax Credit, 25D, for homeowners who purchase and install equipment that uses solar energy to generate electricity.
What it covers
- Up to 9% of the total retail cost* of the Solar-Ready Heat Pump or Air Conditioner that’s at the heart of the SunSource® Home Energy System, when solar modules are applied.
- 30% of the cost with no upper limit on solar module installation**
- Existing homes and new construction qualify
- Both principal residences and second homes qualify
- Rentals do not qualify